- Automates the tax warrant process
- Increases department’s profitability
- Decreases hours spent shuffling papers
- Automatically creates reports
- Automatically calculates the exact amount owed
- Eliminates piles of paper files
- Eliminates lost time searching for paper warrants
- Generates taxpayer notification letters
- Automatically creates deposit report
Time Saving Features & Benefits
- All Tax Warrants can be viewed and notes added or updated, as needed. This will eliminate the need to manually search through drawers and folders in your file cabinets
- The ATWS allows you to search anytime for any Tax Warrant, current or historical, by the following categories:
- Name, Address, Zip Code, Tax Payer ID
- Warrant #, Original amount owed, Payment amount
- This system may eliminate the need to purchase additional file cabinets (Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Department has eliminated two (2) file cabinets since the implementation of ATWS
- Tax Warrants are flagged as “bad address” and a Bad Address Report is automatically generated to inform the DOR. This will help eliminate wasted time and postage money.
- The ATWS allows you to view for each warrant all taxpayer notifications and the dates they were printed
- The ATWS includes an extensive on-line Help System, including the ability to add specific comments about your Department’s Tax Warrant process(es) and/or procedure(s)
- Once you flag a tax warrant as a “bad address,” the ATWS will not generate additional taxpayer notifications until you have received a valid address
Want More Information?
» » Click here
to Request More Information about the Automated Tax Warrant System.