The software on each PC must also be Linked to the data tables in the cloud. You will need the linking pass-code to accomplish this. This code was given you when ATWS was installed and will not change for your county.
- Create the folder and set the its permissions to FULL CONTROL for any user that will be using ATWS: C:\TLG
- Navigate to the designated ATWS network folder and copy the application (by right-clicking on the file and select COPY): ATWS.exe
- Navigate to the folder: C:\TLG
- Right-click in the right pane of windows explorer and select PASTE
- Select the file: C:\TLG\ATWS.exe
- Single Left-click on the application, then right-click on the application and select COPY
- Move to the desktop and paste a shortcut by right-click on an empty area on the desktop and selecting PASTE SHORTCUT
- Rename the shortcut to ATWS by right-click on the ICON and select RENAME and type in ATWS
- Double-click on the desktop shortcut and if a box pops up with “Always ask before opening this file” un-check the box and then click RUN
- Link your tables by selecting your county name, enter the linking password, Click Next…
- You’re done
Note: DO NOT make a shortcut to a network fold because it drastically slows down the startup of ATWS.